Fearless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fearless Guild

This is the Official Forum of Age of Wushu's Fearless Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings fellow Fearless

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings fellow Fearless Empty Greetings fellow Fearless Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Nextactus

hello all my name is Nextactus, shortened in game to Nex, and thought i would go ahead and introduce myself.

So a little bit about me...lets see. I'm 32 yrs old, from the U.S.(bef Arkansas to more specific), I'm an Executive Chef and have been cooking since I was 3 years old. As for gaming, well i started my computer gaming career on a Tandy 1000 computer when I was 6 years and been playing table top(mostly D&D but there have been others) for almost just as long. List of MMO's i have played is longer than...ummm...I am tall...yea thats it. Started in UO,went to EQ, Jumpgate, Daoc, Ryzom, SWG, EVE, Vanguard, Lotro, DDO, STO, 9D GW2, Diablo all 3(yes i know not technically mmos), RoM, CoH, Aion, Rift, and more of the newer F2P titles than i care to mention.

Any way hoping to have a lot of fun with you all and hopefully get over the learning curve cliff this game has(hey I did it in EVE I can do it here lol). Im always down for instances, and any group related fun and a lot of the time will help out with TP even if im at 100% fatigue allready. So yea hit me up if you want to farm some instances i will 99% of the time say sure lets go.

Peace and profits
Nex

p.s. if its not minded in me asking why are we using 2 different places for website and forums?...wouldnt it just be easier to have a enjin site or even guild launch? (much prefer enjin lol). any way just a question lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum