Fearless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fearless Guild

This is the Official Forum of Age of Wushu's Fearless Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello new friends =)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello new friends =) Empty Hello new friends =) Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Vedas

Hello, My name is Tom. I am 22 years old and I look forward to joining you all as soon as the server goes live. I am on daily and my in game name is Vedas. I have questions but know most things about the game. I will most likely be a shaolin Weiqi player or a Wudang Calligrapher (leaning towards shaolin).

I love teaming though I have not done it in this game yet and am not quite sure how it works. I also would love more info on how to get involved and do things with the guild members. Thank you!

~Vedas

2Hello new friends =) Empty Re: Hello new friends =) Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 pm

LeeSin

Hi Tom, nice to meet you. I'm still debating about my school. I want to be either beggar or shaolin because they both look cool and, surprisingly, underplayed. Do you have any opinion on them? What make you want to be shaolin player?

3Hello new friends =) Empty Re: Hello new friends =) Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Vedas

Shaolin has good Crowd Control and I prefer that. Are you Rylo by any chance. Met a guy in game with the same issue haha.

4Hello new friends =) Empty Re: Hello new friends =) Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 pm

LeeSin

No, I haven't get a chance to play yet. Still enduring in this hell called "work".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum